Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Welp, it finally happened.

I'm 99.46327% sure that my roommate's big, black boyfriend saw me naked today. Total accident, no big deal, but freakin' hilarious. The roomie and the bf left and I got naked to go run my shower water and as I'm about to hop in with the bathroom door still open the bf bursts through the door because they forgot something on the counter. My roommate and I honestly never wear clothes and the fact that this incident hasn't happened in the 5 months we've been living together is a miracle. When it's 112 degrees outside (and for those of you reading this that live outside of Phoenix, no I am not exaggerating, it's 112 outside) can you blame us for rockin' the birthday suits?! Don't think so.

I'd love to show you a picture of me and the roomie naked to add a visual for this story but this is not that kind of website :)

No comments:

Post a Comment