Monday, August 8, 2011

Today I feel Blah.

Yep. I'm having one of those days where I just feel icky. Not enough to be knocked out in bed but just enough that you feel like you could throw up if you laugh too hard...sexy, huh? On days like this I pretty much just watch my favorite d.i.l.f. for hours on end, Mr. Detective Elliot Stabler on Law & Order:SVU. YES, PLEASE! Or I watch the most nerdiest documentaries ever known to man kind. I could tell you all about lyme disease. Or the lack of nutritional education M.D.'s receive which I actually find quite troubling. Nutrient deficiency's are what cause most of our health problems in this country (see all that Nutrition reading is paying off people!) yet are primary care doctors receive very little training in nutrition. Here comes the tree hugger voice again but I'd much rather be given an extra dose of strawberries than a huge nasty horse pill making some fatty drug exec rich. I'm considering doing a modified fruit/veggie juice cleanse. I'd eat a hearty, healthy breakfast and then have two servings of the fruit and veggie juice for lunch and dinner. Has anyone ever done one?! Did you like it? Was it difficult? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment